Missed Appointment Policy
We respect our patients time. Your appointment time is dedicated to serve you.
We provide a courtesy confirmation call for your upcoming appointments, but please keep in mind you are responsible for keeping track of your own schedule.
Our goal is to be available to serve your dental needs. We reserve the time specifically for you to see our dentist or hygienist. Please provide us with a minimum notice of two business days in the event an appointment must be cancelled. This allows other patients awaiting treatment to be scheduled into the time slot initially reserved for you. Short notice cancellations (i.e. less than a notice of two business days) and missed appointments are subject to a $80.30 fee.
- You are responsible for any remaining balances your insurance company does not cover.
- If there is a portion not covered by insurance, payment is required at the end of the appointment.
- Your are responsible for knowing your insurance coverage (annual maximum and percentage).
- Balances owing are due within 30 days otherwise 2% interest will be applied
- If a personal cheque is returned NSF (non sufficient funds) payment will be expected in cash and cheques will no longer be accepted.
If you have dental insurance, we will do everything we can to make sure that you get the maximum benefit from your insurance. We strongly urge our new patients to bring in their dental insurance card at their first visit, to enable our administration team to coordinate their benefit with the insurance company. This is done for your convenience. The portion of the fee not covered by your insurance plan is due as services are provided. If your plan does not allow you to assign the payment to our office, then the balance is due after each appointment. We will be happy to send the claim in, and since all claims are done electronically, patients are usually directly reimbursed by the insurance company within 3-4 working days. Financial arrangements can be made for larger and more complex treatment plans. Our primary goal is your utmost comfort and convenience, we have the following methods of payment available to you:
- Debit & Credit Cards
- Personal Cheques
We look forward to working with you in the future!
Please remember to...
- inform us of any changes to your insurance
- inform us of any changes to your address or phone numbers
- inform us if you have received any additional treatment done at other other dental offices
- inform us if you have received any letters/ from your insurance company